Monday, October 3, 2011

chubby goodness: 5 months old


I know I say this every month birthday but I can't believe how fast Brady is growing.  He is still the sweetest most content baby.  He drools a ton and we can pretty ring out his shirts with how wet they get.  He is 18 lbs 5 oz and wears a size 3 diaper which is getting a little tight, ha!  He started to roll over some and loves to play with little toys.  Brady has been waking up once or twice a night depending on what time he went to bed which is often times around 6:30pm.  He had another double ear infection and had some breathing issues but it all seems to be fine now.  I have taken Brady to practice with me and he has been perfect!  He has been taking a bottle of formula from Pat when I go and coach, it is just so nice to know that when I leave for a good amount of time that he will eat unlike two other Swapp children I know!

We love you Brady Boo!

1 comment: