Sunday, September 12, 2010

first day of preschool

Ty had his first day of school yesterday.  I was a little nervous...actually really nervous.  Ty was really excited about starting school so I was crossing my fingers that his excitement didn't disappear when we got there.  I took pictures of everything he did in the first five minutes, from picking out his name tag and hanging up his backpack.  On Fridays, Ty goes to school from 9am-1pm so I had to pack him a lunch.  Ty was so sweet and told me that the lunch I made him was perfect!  He loved to be able to use his Spiderman lunch box.  I picked Ty up from preschool and he was so happy so me be nervous and worrying was for nothing.                                                     

2 comments:

flynnfamily said...

loved the pictures! he is getting so big!

Nicole said...

That is great. Great lunch can you pack mine. Grace plays with the mini cakes at her school as well.