Monday, June 30, 2008

First Blog



Well...this is my first blog. After checking out other blogs of friends, I have decided to do it too. I will have to tell Pat when he gets home from teaching summer school that I have created a family account. I am not sure if he will enjoy this as much as I will.


Ty is going through a little stage right now where he is afraid of things like his bath, any type of water (don't try to get him to go through a sprinkler!), diaper changes and all of the other day to day things. Other than that he is such a sweet boy. He is talking up a storm, his favorite words right now are: gatorade, daddy, baby, wherediditgo?, and there it is.


Tatum is getting so big! She is smiling and is sleeping really well at night now. Thank goodness! Pat and I were getting a little sleep deprived for about a month and never thought she was going to sleep more than an hour at a time at night.

1 comment:

The McFarlane Family said...

That pic of Tatum is entirely too cute.